XV Virago 553 Handle Bars

martiniman
This post is 5043 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone who has a XV Virago with standard handle bars would you measure them to see how wide they are. I am planning on buying one and just want an idea how wide it is just for storage.

Cheers

Martiniman

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Which Virago?

And why are you storing it?

Get out and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!! :lol:

Which Virago?

And why are you storing it?

Get out and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!! :lol:

XV Virago 535cc lol when i mean storing it i mean i will be keeping it in a stone outbuilding (thats where i keep my xvs dragstar at the mo, that fits so hope the virago will go in. The virago is 10mm shorter than the dragstar but not sure about the handlebars. Oh and yeah i will be riding it!

Which year and which style of bars?

The width varied from year to year and the Viggie came with several different styles of bars, all considered 'factory standard'.

Bank on 815mm (32.1"), which was the widest.

Clicky here

Which year and which style of bars?

The width varied from year to year and the Viggie came with several different styles of bars, all considered 'factory standard'.

Bank on 815mm (32.1"), which was the widest.

Clicky here

Thanks mate. I am going to buy my mates dads xv its M reg with 7k on the clock it was a limited edition one with a few extras on it. Dont know what sort of handlebars it has on tho i think they upright. but as long as i know the widest they could be i will measure the width of my back gate and door on my outbuilding.

cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online