dt200r 98 still studders

This post is 5015 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My dt seem to be riding smoother but it still has a studder im just wondering if i could be the powerband adjustments not quite write

I replace all new seals and rings and the power valvue that made it run a little bit smoother if any one nows the awnser or a suggestion please help me

Thanks Dylan

• 3 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My dt seem to be riding smoother but it still has a studder im just wondering if i could be the powerband adjustments not quite write

I replace all new seals and rings and the power valvue that made it run a little bit smoother if any one nows the awnser or a suggestion please help me

Thanks Dylan

CHECK THE REED PETALS AND REPLACE WITH CARBON FIBRE ONES THIS WILL MAKE THE TRANSITION BETWEEN GEAR CHANGES SMOOTHER , PLUS TRY THE CARB SLIDE AND CLEAN CARB OUT AND CHECK FOR COMPONENTS STICKING?????

CHECK AIR FILTER ELEMENT FOR GENERAL FOULING AND CLEAN AS NECESSARY.

REGARDS PAUL

Exactly what do you mean by studder ? is this on a fixed throttle opening or when accelerating ? what size jets and needle position ?

Bob