STOLEN - XT 125 x Watford Hertfordshire

MalcolmX
This post is 5159 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Some little shit has made off with my pride and joy.

Was parked in my girlfriends front garden overnight, chain on back wheel and down a steep embankment of grass to her front door. Its a bit of an effort to get out so thought no one would have the time to. I was so wrong.

If anybody sees or hears of anything, please let me know.

Chris =]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Also it has black and blue upholstered seat.

And blue panels with white streaks, black mud guard.

ANDD an arrow exhaust, so you can hear it a mile away.

God really hates me today

=[

bunch of C U Next TuesdayS

loads of bikes in herts are goin missing local travelelrs could be behind it mate

whats the reg? hopefully it activates a ANPR camera or rides past police.

hope you get it back in one piece

Guest MaD.VeZ

Bastards.

Mine was recently stolen so i feel your pain malcolmx.  :angry:   Karma is a b**ch and the thieving scum will get theirs. 

Hope the insurance company don't give you as much of a hard time as they have me. 

Vez.

Some little shit has made off with my pride and joy.

Was parked in my girlfriends front garden overnight, chain on back wheel and down a steep embankment of grass to her front door. Its a bit of an effort to get out so thought no one would have the time to. I was so wrong.

If anybody sees or hears of anything, please let me know.

Chris =]

That sucks bro I feel for you. Thats killing grounds to mess with a mans bike. Good luck with finding the assholes.

Scum are drawn to 125's like flies to sh*t. I had my 125 stolen once and someone decided to kick it over once smashing the fairing and breaking off a wing mirror.

It's very annoying. You'll probably get a call in a few days from the police saying they've picked it up with lockset smashed out of it and all the fairing smashed.

My personal advice is let the insurance write it off, I paid £570 to get mine back on the road and after a month I had to replace the cam-link, then the chain and sproket set and then the engine started screwing up. The scum will red-line just short of the engine exploding.

In future get an alarm, even a cheap disc-lock alarm, it'll give you good warning if someone tampers with your bike.

It's such a bugger, when mine was knicked I had to also pay £120 for the impoundment fees too! An absolute joke! Further insult to injury I had get it out of the impound lot as quick as possible because each day that it was there I would incur a fee of £12!!! I had a smashed up bike with no lockset and battery pulled out and I had to wheel it out as quickly as possible and I was absolutely miles away from where I lived. It's outrageous, totally outrageous, also you don't get a choice, if the police find it they automatically source it out to a third party. It's like getting robbed twice. I had to eat beans on toast for nearly two months to pay for it all, absolutely gutted, my insurance excess was £500 too.

It's probably for the better if you never see your bike again. Hate to sound like a moaner, but grrrrrr 'n' such! I got an almax security chain now but you can still cut through it with power tools like an angle grinder.

Anyone who nicks a bike deserves to come off it and break their neck.

XT 125's are a real magnet for these dirty rotten scum. They are targeted by young thieves looking to take something across the fields.

Scum are drawn to 125's like flies to sh*t. I had my 125 stolen once and someone decided to kick it over once smashing the fairing and breaking off a wing mirror.

It's very annoying. You'll probably get a call in a few days from the police saying they've picked it up with lockset smashed out of it and all the fairing smashed.

My personal advice is let the insurance write it off, I paid £570 to get mine back on the road and after a month I had to replace the cam-link, then the chain and sproket set and then the engine started screwing up. The scum will red-line just short of the engine exploding.

In future get an alarm, even a cheap disc-lock alarm, it'll give you good warning if someone tampers with your bike.

It's such a bugger, when mine was knicked I had to also pay £120 for the impoundment fees too! An absolute joke! Further insult to injury I had get it out of the impound lot as quick as possible because each day that it was there I would incur a fee of £12!!! I had a smashed up bike with no lockset and battery pulled out and I had to wheel it out as quickly as possible and I was absolutely miles away from where I lived. It's outrageous, totally outrageous, also you don't get a choice, if the police find it they automatically source it out to a third party. It's like getting robbed twice. I had to eat beans on toast for nearly two months to pay for it all, absolutely gutted, my insurance excess was £500 too.

It's probably for the better if you never see your bike again. Hate to sound like a moaner, but grrrrrr 'n' such! I got an almax security chain now but you can still cut through it with power tools like an angle grinder.

Anyone who nicks a bike deserves to come off it and break their neck.

XT 125's are a real magnet for these dirty rotten scum. They are targeted by young thieves looking to take something across the fields.

Well no further news in regards to the police and the bike. But im sniffing close to the group of people who took it. I hopefully see someone ride past 1 day and im gna either clothesline em or kick em off. Apparently they have been keeping it up the woods, totally took all my light fittings off it and pretty much just took all the un-needed stuff off. I WILL FIND IT/THEM 1 DAY!!!! The last thing i want is for the CUNTY police to re-cover it.

AHA. the best bit out of all of this. My insurance :/

£150 voluntary excess

£500 excess

Bike is valued at £1350 so probably going to get £1000 for it. HOW MUCH OF A PISSTAKE IS THAT!?

Well moving on, i have just purchased a new bike. 2 STROKE POWERRR!! Must say, i have become a slight traitor to this forum though, i have gone for an Aprilia Mx 125 06 plate.Cost me £1600, very nice motor, good nick, 6000 miles, and FUCK ME does it go. I got 95mph outta it on flat and 105mph down hill!!! I thought it was a joke people telling me how fast aprilias were. Compared to the Xt which was 65 flat out, its a big step up. Think im gna have to wear a nappy when i go riding from now on!!!

im over the loss of the bike now, but if i see someone on it. GOD HELP THEM >.<

How are you guys doing??

Kishan we will need to meet for a ride when im back on the road, the suns finally here!!

PEACE x

mate if you want to come out to a pub meet in april its on behalf of my club visit

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online