Registering a DT175mx field bike

supermandan
This post is 5191 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,i hope someone can shed some light for me on this subject.I recently purchased a 175mx which has been used as a field bike.Its in a very sorry state but i would like to rebuild it and put it back on the road where it belongs.Unfortunately as usual with field bikes,there is no paper work what so ever,i only have bill of sale and frame numbers.I spoke to dvla and they told me to contact owners club.Can anyone tell me the procedure of finding out the reg number or year,and how to go about registering it.Many thanks guys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone,i hope someone can shed some light for me on this subject.I recently purchased a 175mx which has been used as a field bike.Its in a very sorry state but i would like to rebuild it and put it back on the road where it belongs.Unfortunately as usual with field bikes,there is no paper work what so ever,i only have bill of sale and frame numbers.I spoke to dvla and they told me to contact owners club.Can anyone tell me the procedure of finding out the reg number or year,and how to go about registering it.Many thanks guys

I'm in the exact same boat as you.