Nearly lost it..but stayed lookin' cool!

Colie
This post is 7211 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

..ok...

only been back for in the saddle for 4/5 weeks after 15 years so please be gentle...

going up an incline nice curves.. decided to try the corner at little more speed than i should have....

one of the moments where you realise this isn't going right, and you know the corners too tight...

split second thinking...'..i'm not going to make this ...f**k...what am i going to do....other voice in my head says take you f**king hand off the throttle tw*t....good idea i think in response...' as it happens there is a bay just after the apex of the corner....i manage to break and slowdown enough to make the bay.....i would have hit the kerb, dented my pride and scratched the bike..(was not going too fast, but too fast if you know what i mean...)

..now....

there were some people on the other side of the road...they could see that i'd stopped in kind of a hurry...

.what would you do to make this look like i meant to pull up sharply????

.quickly ripped my glove off..

ripped open my leathers....

dived in pocket.

pulled out my mobile nad started swearing at the phone as i answered it as it was not ringing... :oops: :lol::ct::ct: :laugh :ct:

sorry guys...

:roll: :lol:

Colie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online