R-125 TUNING CAN ANYONE HELP !

marc46
This post is 5218 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi people i have an r-125 and want to get a bit more from the bike can anyone help !

I have a full scorpion race system on the bike but dont no were to go next ? All info would be greatfull

Have bin told you can get an upgraded ecu but dont no were from ?

Yamaha said there tec's have had 22bhp :D from the bike but wont say how they reached this !?

Someone please HELP ! :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi people i have an r-125 and want to get a bit more from the bike can anyone help !

I have a full scorpion race system on the bike but dont no were to go next ? All info would be greatfull

Have bin told you can get an upgraded ecu but dont no were from ?

Yamaha said there tec's have had 22bhp :D from the bike but wont say how they reached this !?

Someone please HELP ! :(

Easy ride 50mph roads on your 70mph bike. :D

It will seem bloody fast then. For what its worth anybody can ride fast in a straight line and any bike will feel slow doing it.

The most effective tuning you can do is to you. I've said it before, some proper kit and some proper tuition on how to RIDE a bike will make you the fastest kid on the block.

I saw with my own eyes a police BMW out ride a fireblade on an observed ride with the police (I was just holding on). He never crossed the centre line and stayed around the speed limits. But the cornerspeed he carried through proper road position an observation was immence. No silly lean angles, no desperate braking just fast smooth progress.

I have conciously incorperated all of what he had to say into my riding.