BIKES ?

G Beale
This post is 5234 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Not really a problem, more of a queery. Where it says "bikes" under my/your/our user names in the profile bit to the left of our posts, I have just listed the bikes I own right now but notice some people seem to list every bike they have ever owned from day 1. Which is it ? :icon_confused:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not really a problem, more of a queery. Where it says "bikes" under my/your/our user names in the profile bit to the left of our posts, I have just listed the bikes I own right now but notice some people seem to list every bike they have ever owned from day 1. Which is it ? :icon_confused:

Yep, bikes you own right now please otherwise its all a waste of space in your posts or answers to posts, previous bikes can be put on your profile page ;)

Cheers for that, I guessed right for once. :D Not sure thee would be room for all the bikes I've ever owned. :blink: