Changing the indicator and removing gear selector on YZF R125

Hicks
This post is 5243 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had a little off on my 09 yzf r 125, fortunately very slowly so little damage done except to the indicator (broke the glass but not the bulb) and bent the gear selector.

My mates gonna sort rebending the selector for me once i remove it and i have a new indicator to put on. However i have the mechanical skills of a gopher.... actually im ok at following instructions its just i need some instructions to follow. though i could probably work it out patience is a virtue and i thought id ask if anyone could point me in the direction of a guide or has a pictorial reference for me to follow. Oh if someone could recommend a few essential tools for me to own that'd be cool to.

Thanks in advance,

Hicks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Had a little off on my 09 yzf r 125, fortunately very slowly so little damage done except to the indicator (broke the glass but not the bulb) and bent the gear selector.

My mates gonna sort rebending the selector for me once i remove it and i have a new indicator to put on. However i have the mechanical skills of a gopher.... actually im ok at following instructions its just i need some instructions to follow. though i could probably work it out patience is a virtue and i thought id ask if anyone could point me in the direction of a guide or has a pictorial reference for me to follow. Oh if someone could recommend a few essential tools for me to own that'd be cool to.

Thanks in advance,

Hicks

Hi Hicks, welcome to the forum. Your best bet is to invest in a Haynes manual(approx £20.00) They give you a step by step guide to everything you need to know about maintenance and servicing your bike.

Hi Hicks, welcome to the forum. Your best bet is to invest in a Haynes manual(approx £20.00) They give you a step by step guide to everything you need to know about maintenance and servicing your bike.

time to hit up amazon then, cheers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online