Pls. help re: Yamaha YZ80k carb install ...

quicksilver
This post is 5248 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Pls. help me re Mikuni carb installed on a Yamaha YZ80K .... Honestly I'm new to all of this . Got the bike for my son , but since then been having a lot of problems with it . Gas leeks out on one of the tubes . I don't know what tube goes to where ... I pray you guys can help me with this....

Thank you , Peace .

" Merry Christmas to All " !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Pls. help me re Mikuni carb installed on a Yamaha YZ80K .... Honestly I'm new to all of this . Got the bike for my son , but since then been having a lot of problems with it . Gas leeks out on one of the tubes . I don't know what tube goes to where ... I pray you guys can help me with this....

Thank you , Peace .

" Merry Christmas to All " !

Not familiar with the bike or its carb but it may be leaking from the overlow its a bit of a guess really without a better description or a picture but the overflow is the lowest tube and is connected to the bottom of the float bowl and is facing rearward. The other connection (apart from the fuel feed) is the air vent tube and is connected somewhere on the side of the carb. If it is leaking from the overflow then you will need to check the condition of the shut off valve and the float height setting (which i dont know) for this bike.

Merry xmas

...Paul

Not familiar with the bike or its carb but it may be leaking from the overlow its a bit of a guess really without a better description or a picture but the overflow is the lowest tube and is connected to the bottom of the float bowl and is facing rearward. The other connection (apart from the fuel feed) is the air vent tube and is connected somewhere on the side of the carb. If it is leaking from the overflow then you will need to check the condition of the shut off valve and the float height setting (which i dont know) for this bike.

Merry xmas

...Paul

Sir Paul thank you for the tip ... Sir here are some pics of the carb installed . I hope this could help to determine what type, kind of carb .

Again thanks and " Merry Christmas to you and the family "

moto_0222.jpg

moto_0221.jpg

Mabuhay !

Like " Merry Christmas all around ! "

:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online