xv750 problems

dragstardave
This post is 5259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi i got a problem with my xv it wont start from the button i have got a new battery on it i get sound you get when the battery is dead have taken the starter motor off and put power through it and it spins put it back on the bike and nothing anybody got ideas

thanks in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi i got a problem with my xv it wont start from the button i have got a new battery on it i get sound you get when the battery is dead have taken the starter motor off and put power through it and it spins put it back on the bike and nothing anybody got ideas

thanks in advance

I had the same problem on my divvy. If you trace the elec cable from the starter button to where it goes into a block connector before going to starter relay the end of my cable was coroded at the block connector which is located under the rear rh fairing by the seat.

Hope this helps.

I had the same problem on my divvy. If you trace the elec cable from the starter button to where it goes into a block connector before going to starter relay the end of my cable was coroded at the block connector which is located under the rear rh fairing by the seat.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mike thanks for that will have a look tomorow

would be nice to get a cheep fix for once lol

Hi Mike thanks for that will have a look tomorow

would be nice to get a cheep fix for once lol

At last got it sorted it was the earth from the starter switch thanks go to mike who sent me in the right direction :DB)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online