THE DRAGON

JYA12R
This post is 5287 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I haven't ridden it (am in UK) but if you look on Youtube there's loads of videos of bikes going over on it. (may give you an idea?).

here's one with a truck on the wrong side of the road!

I can't believe this fella did this (hope he's ok!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whVXD3ex9DA

Most of them involve riders pushing themselves + their bikes beyond their limits.

I haven't ridden it (am in UK) but if you look on Youtube there's loads of videos of bikes going over on it. (may give you an idea?).

here's one with a truck on the wrong side of the road!

I can't believe this fella did this (hope he's ok!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whVXD3ex9DA

Most of them involve riders pushing themselves + their bikes beyond their limits.

SCARY, Anything like that over there, not the traffic, but road wise....

SCARY, Anything like that over there, not the traffic, but road wise....

Well, everyone down south in Englandshire seems to have a thing for the Cat & Fiddle - Clicky Link.

Me? I live in Scotland which is also known as God's Own Biking Country. In addition to some fantastic roads we also have jaw-dropping scenery - only downside is the predictably unpredictable weather. One of the local favourites is the "Kinlochleven Loop" - Map Link - here's some video to whet your appetite -

Edit to add: There's no such thing as a dangerous road, it's how you ride/drive it that matters. Yes, there are some badly designed roads but if you recognise that fact and ride accordingly you should be fine. Especially if you allow for the twats that don't ride/drive with their brains engaged ......

You're welcome

Well, everyone down south in Englandshire seems to have a thing for the Cat & Fiddle - Clicky Link.

Me? I live in Scotland which is also known as God's Own Biking Country. In addition to some fantastic roads we also have jaw-dropping scenery - only downside is the predictably unpredictable weather. One of the local favourites is the "Kinlochleven Loop" - Map Link - here's some video to whet your appetite -

Edit to add: There's no such thing as a dangerous road, it's how you ride/drive it that matters. Yes, there are some badly designed roads but if you recognise that fact and ride accordingly you should be fine. Especially if you allow for the twats that don't ride/drive with their brains engaged ......

You're welcome

That is be u te full country..... :o It caught me off guard the driving on the left side. Those guys seemed to be doing fine on that trip but the article about Cat and Fiddle would have had them banned just because they chose to ride motorbikes. Thanks for the update!