Yamaha R125 or Aprilia RS125

Zacker
This post is 5342 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to all :)

I have Yamaha AeroxR but i want to buy Sportbike 125 cc.

I heard that Aprilia RS125 is faster that Yamaha R125, but before my Yamaha Aerox i had Aprilia sr50, and it was fast but no strong, that's why i sell it, and buy Yamaha Aerox which was more stronger and fast, and know i don't know what to buy ? :mellow:

Thanks for answers !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey bud,

i have a r125 not to sound one sided i will give you my opinion on both

PROS

YAM aprilla

Much better looking Faster at top end and accel'

Easy to maintain Seen numorous accounts of problems

4stroke Sounds much better 2 STROKE (sounds like hair dryers)

not as fast as the rs

In my opinion the r125 is a better all rounder for me.

hope this helps

can imagine people with disgree with my thoughts but hey!

I'm an R125 owner and i would recommend it over the aprilia just because of basically what Billy has said above and for the me yamaha R125 was the obvious choice for me, not as fast but at the end of the day your still learning for the next step up (to a R6 for me) and therefore it's fast enough and will still get you away from the lights fairly quickly

Ive got an R125 09 model and bought a new devil exhaust n took baffle out, sounds fukin mint u wud easy mistake it for the R6. put a tail tidy on n other little bits n bobz, brilliant bike now. For the sake of a little bit more speed in the RS125 i wud rather have the reliability and looks of the yam anyday of the week! n fuk 2 stroke!

Hi to all :)

I have Yamaha AeroxR but i want to buy Sportbike 125 cc.

I heard that Aprilia RS125 is faster that Yamaha R125, but before my Yamaha Aerox i had Aprilia sr50, and it was fast but no strong, that's why i sell it, and buy Yamaha Aerox which was more stronger and fast, and know i don't know what to buy ? :mellow:

Thanks for answers !

hi bud,i had a rs125 and sure it was quick as fuck full arrow de-cat,factory de-restricted,spent a fortune on the crappy,un-reliable sack of italian shite,parts took 100 years to arrive when i stuck it down the road as most of italy sleeps for 3/4 of the year....shit kickers.

now have the legendary 2008 R6,rammed to the max with all the goodies a fine japenese machine like this should have and these same parts(within reason) can be aquired for the r125 when you have passed out of the accadamy in a year.parts if needed are here at the speed of sound and once you own an r125 then r6 then r1 when you are ready......Best cash you will ever spend!! and you will never even want another machine.......in my humble,tried, tested,regretted opinion!!!! my excuse can only be the fact the r125 was not in production when i bought my poo prilla

and got to agree.....fuck 2 stroke italian shite.....just burn some cash....i did!!!

hope this helps and may the force be with you.

ps...send me some pics of your r125 once you have bought and removed that surfboard of a tail fin....FAR to big even for a 70's plank down newquay :D mine never made it out the showroom when i bought my r6 and it looks even worse on the r125.

simon

now have the legendary 2008 R6,

and got to agree.....fuck 2 stroke italian shite.....just burn some cash....i did!!!

Mate i am dying to get a R6 new shape just fukin sex on wheels!!!

seen a 06 plate for 4g jsut dont have the dollars to get it yet.

sex on wheels and then you actually ride one....AWESOME!!! then when mastered the 6... cometh the MIGHTY R1.

save those pennies man as i spent 10k on mine with the goodies...but if a smile has a price twas worth evey one of those pennies as i have already broke even.

ride safe

simon

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online