dt175 parts

Hof
This post is 5338 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello there, I need to rebuild the top end of the bike, its a 1976 dt175, I have phoned a few places in town here in Sudbury Ontario, nobody can find me anything aftermarket, I have called yamaha, they are quite pricey!!

is there an online resource that you know of.

thank you..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello there, I need to rebuild the top end of the bike, its a 1976 dt175, I have phoned a few places in town here in Sudbury Ontario, nobody can find me anything aftermarket, I have called yamaha, they are quite pricey!!

thank you..

Try tytrials,,yambits,,or wemoto ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thank you..

hi,

i have a 1976 or 74 not sure anyway dt175 for sale in montreal.

you could buy it for pieces or for having another bike. the engine runs well, i dont know the compression but if you are serious i can manage to find someone with the tool to dot it.

anyway.

this is the link:

http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/101-A_Vendre_Moto_/669955-Yamaha_DT175_ENDURO_TRAIL.html

new fork seals, flywheel, brakes, sprocket and chain, contact points. removed a lot of thing since i used it for trail. engine start up in 2kicks.

asking 500$ nego. a friend is giving me 350$ for it, waiting to see if someone will be giving me a bit more.

anyway thats the only way i can help you!

Rapco

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online