what make is my yamaha

jamiee
This post is 5369 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thers not much in it to be honest between the dt and xt the dt is just a bit quicker and older looking thats about it, whats the top speed??

also welcome to the fourm

awh great :) the top spead is road tested at 110km/h but ive had 128 this morning out of it, and still wanting to go for more, its a great run about and really fun and easy to drive, :) and thankss again

nicee, a friend of mine did have until last week, a honda hornet 600, that was quick, used to scare the shit outta me lool :)

haha yeh, how come you havent goten a bigger bike ?? and they are fast im suposed to be restricted but im not lol

also im sure ure bike is the r version not the x look at what wheals they have

i had a bandit 600, but i didnt leave the restrictor on , and got caught neumeras amouts of times,

so i have to apply for my provisinal and take my test yet again :( baaaad times i know,

and you say its the R model? that explains so much,

im trying to get hold of the complete ignition switch/barrel, and a set of keys cause the switch i have is faulty,

i had a bandit 600, but i didnt leave the restrictor on , and got caught neumeras amouts of times,

so i have to apply for my provisinal and take my test yet again :( baaaad times i know,

and you say its the R model? that explains so much,

im trying to get hold of the complete ignition switch/barrel, and a set of keys cause the switch i have is faulty,

ahh i see lol

and the r model is the cross contry modle and the x is the supermoto one (has small wheals and road tires)