The cost of motoring!

ExPat Matt
This post is 7242 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah, but I'm not complaining because I didn't pay for it! :lol:

It is a rip off though, I could get a reasonable big bike for that

oi mate thats wicked, its similar to mine, and my bike is quite nice compared to alot of bikes, its jus im not payin for the name at the end of the day coz there s**t spanish make init. I know all the girls like my bike over alot of other bikes and thats all that matters. I know im a better too than alot of young 50cc bikers. But your dt is very good lookin!!! has it got digital clocks??

Glad you like. I suppose if your going to get a crappy make that bikes not bad. I only chose a Yam cos they were my closest dealer.

Yeah it's got a "multifunction digital disply unit" :shock: . In other words I have to fuck around with a button by the throttle for ages to swap between things like temperature, revs, fuel, total distance, time etc. It's got everything, but it's bloody awkward to use. :roll:

road tax cant be £60 for a DT surely its £35 for the year MAX

£15 A BLOODY YEAR THATS ALL I PAID

Total for my vehicles:-  These being XS250, RD350LC, RD500, GSXR600K2, R1 (highly modded)

Insurance £900

Road tax £225

MOT £76.00

Bloody 'ell never realised it was so much and that doesn't include what i spend on tyres etc OR include my GSXR1000k1 as that was a cat b write off and is for track use only! Now I no why my old man wants me to start collecting shoes like "normal" women!

go girl shoes........pah!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online