r125 price going up?

spakahun
This post is 5403 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, what the is going on with the R125 prices? Just got my cbt a few weeks backs, i thought id be able to get a new r125 for £2999 .. but its more like £3699..

I know demand is high but its almost a grand up on the 08 price. I wouldn't mind a couple hundred but it seems like yamaha are taking advantage.. what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all, what the is going on with the R125 prices? Just got my cbt a few weeks backs, i thought id be able to get a new r125 for £2999 .. but its more like £3699..

I know demand is high but its almost a grand up on the 08 price. I wouldn't mind a couple hundred but it seems like yamaha are taking advantage.. what do you think?

yeh i agree wiv u!! i went into the yamaha showroom and was shocked to see that the price was so high! its ridiculous how the price as jumped up so high!!! i asked the sales rep at the showroom and he says that its because of the current economic climate and that due to a drop in the exchange rate in currency between us and japan, the price had to be raised!!

how much of it is true im not sure but thats wot he said :s either way im stil gna get my r125 :D :D

it may be also due to the fact that they are doing these things on 0% finance. Allows them to get something back on the deal (the finance is still provided by Blackhorse, who must charge yamaha something for doing it). Still works out cheaper than the 08 price with premium interest.

if you are buying cash still look to haggle; i would.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online