YBR125 Indicators

Pie
This post is 5426 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings,

Took a dive in the wet over the weekend and luckily the only damage to the bike was the front right indicator was totalled :)

However for the first time in years the internet has let me down and I can't find anywhere to get a replacement.

I can't find a part number, can't find 'indicator' listed on any yamaha ybr125 site, I'm tearing my hair out! :)

It's an '06 YBR with huge clunky indicators. That doesn't bother me in the slightest.

A direct replacement would be best but even if I could find a pair to replace with I'd be happy, but I've already tried some random generic indicators but I think the volts/wattage is wrong.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Much thanks

Pie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

why not go to your local Yamaha agent, if they cant or wont help, Fowlers or Granby no doubt will. Alternatively fit a new set of led indicators and a new relay. Other possibilities try Wemoto, M&P, MPS to name but a few

For example Here

...Paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online