AS400 Special Exhaust options

duaneage
This post is 5430 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, NOOB here. I have an 81 XS400 I did a ground up restoration of but I still need a set of pipes. The exhaust I have now consists of MAC slip ons and the original down tubes which were cut off just in front of the crossover pipe. I'm no fan of the MAC 2-1 for looks, sound, price or quality (the MAC mufflers I have now are losing the chrome as I type) so I was hoping there would be any other way to get a set of 2-2 pipes for this bike. Alternatively, if anyone has a nice set of pipes lying around PM me please.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, NOOB here. I have an 81 XS400 I did a ground up restoration of but I still need a set of pipes. The exhaust I have now consists of MAC slip ons and the original down tubes which were cut off just in front of the crossover pipe. I'm no fan of the MAC 2-1 for looks, sound, price or quality (the MAC mufflers I have now are losing the chrome as I type) so I was hoping there would be any other way to get a set of 2-2 pipes for this bike. Alternatively, if anyone has a nice set of pipes lying around PM me please.

I have not seen anyone but MAC making pipes for these bikes anymore, and while OEM can be had, they are obviously made of gold or something based on the price for them.

duanage,

please do not write in uppercase ITS SHOUTING!! and considered rude!

:welcome: btw :lol:

you can get sito pipes which look the same as original!!

duanage,

please do not write in uppercase ITS SHOUTING!! and considered rude!

:welcome: btw :lol:

you can get sito pipes which look the same as original!!

I'll look into the sito pipes.

I tried to increase the font size because it was so tiny on my screen I couldn't see it. It appears bigger when posted than when typed.

Who sells sito pipes?

I'll look into the sito pipes.

I tried to increase the font size because it was so tiny on my screen I couldn't see it. It appears bigger when posted than when typed.

Who sells sito pipes?

http://www.moto.gb.com/sito.html

sorry my bad, you weren't in uppercase its just your font is soooo big :lol:

have you tried the view function in your web browser? set it to medium or large ( like OG)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online