new test

Jim659
This post is 5425 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have no worries m8, you'll 'sinch' it , when you thinkin of goin 4 it ? :)

Did my module one last sunday, module two tomorrow morning.

Mod 1's not as hard as people are making out. You do need to be in complete control of the bike to be able to pass it but in my opinion if you're not you shouldn't be out on the road.

Are you familiar with what's required for module one? I'll post a quick run through for you or others who may not know exactly what's needed.

1. Park your bike in a coned off bay. Take the bike off the stand and push it backwards in a U shape into a second coned off bay.

2. Slalom through five cones then perform two laps of a figure of eight round two cones.

3. Hazard Avoidance. Ride through a sweeping bend at a speed round about 19mph, accelerate out of the bend and ride through a speed trap doing at least 32mph, swerve through two cones and stop the bike with the front wheel within a coned off square.

4. U - Turn. Pretty self explanatory. Perform a U Turn with in the coned off area without putting your foot down or losing control of the bike at any point.

5. Slow speed riding. The examiner will stand in front of you with his arm outstretched. You need to ride behind him as slowly as possible while he walks forward.

6. Emergency stop. Same route as hazard avoidance but go straight on instead of swerving. Perform an emergency stop then the examiner raises his hand.

On a side note just got home after passing my module two! Just waiting for the rain to stop and I can take my XJ out for the first time!!!!!

Thanks very much. Just got off the phone sorting out the insurance. Going to head out now :-)

just one bit of advice if its even slightly wet a bit to mutch throttal will slide the back end out but just keep with it and it will come back in to line :) best thing to do is not to stiffen up

On a side note just got home after passing my module two! Just waiting for the rain to stop and I can take my XJ out for the first time!!!!!

:rofl: Well done TQ, best feeling in the world, well maybe not, but you know what I mean ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online