mt-01

cumbriacarl
This post is 5418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys,

just wondering if anyone on here has an mt-01.ive just discovered this bike and it looks awsome.so if anyone has one ,be good to here your thoughts on the bike,hows it mhandle,whats it like for taking pillion?all the pics ive seen of them and i cant actually see any pillion pegs,but it must have them?iv'e yet to see one in the flesh,gonna have a traul round the yam dealers to have a look.

cheers guys.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi guys,

just wondering if anyone on here has an mt-01.ive just discovered this bike and it looks awsome.so if anyone has one ,be good to here your thoughts on the bike,hows it mhandle,whats it like for taking pillion?all the pics ive seen of them and i cant actually see any pillion pegs,but it must have them?iv'e yet to see one in the flesh,gonna have a traul round the yam dealers to have a look.

cheers guys.

be mindfull this bike isent that fast and is very large lol i sat on one and was about twice the size of my mt 03 plus the 1600cc engine bumps up the insurance a bit

gonna have a traul round the yam dealers to have a look.

cheers guys.

J&L (Carlisle) did have one in a few months back, not sure if it's still there - maybe worth a call first -> 01228 596826

J&L (Carlisle) did have one in a few months back, not sure if it's still there - maybe worth a call first -> 01228 596826

thanks gasup.i'll give them a call

hi guys,

cheers guys.

They're awesome bikes if you're the kind of rider who never gets over 5000rpm. Quite heavy,

the fuel tank doesn't last too far, the passenger pegs fold out from under the mufflers,

but they're AMAZING looking.

thanks gasup.i'll give them a call

I was in there yesterday - they do still have one, it's in Black (do they come in any other colour?)

hi guys,

cheers guys.

Greetings Carl

If it's info you want join the MT owners club,sorry can' get the link at the mo,just do a search for MTOC,all your questions will be answered there,can't give any advice as I ride an MT03.Speak soon

The Dude B)

• Admin

I really love the look of that bike, I don't know anyone who has one so can't give you any tips either :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online