3 mice are sitting in a bar......

DirtyDT
This post is 5427 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

3 mice are sitting in a bar drinking Tequila shots. The first mouse says "I am so hard that I run into mouse traps for fun. As the bar closes I bench press it 20 times".

The second mouse says "I am so hard I get the mouse killer tablets from their boxes, crush them and snort them".

The third mouse gets up to leave. The other two mice say "where are you going?"

He replies........................................................."Home to sh*g the cat!!"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

3 mice are sitting in a bar drinking Tequila shots. The first mouse says "I am so hard that I run into mouse traps for fun. As the bar closes I bench press it 20 times".

The second mouse says "I am so hard I get the mouse killer tablets from their boxes, crush them and snort them".

The third mouse gets up to leave. The other two mice say "where are you going?"

He replies........................................................."Home to sh*g the cat!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3 asians (no offence, well, i aint taking any, so dotn see why anybody else should) are sitting in a bar, being asian, they love to lie and chuff themselves up...

first says - "my grandad, he was so hard, he went underwater, stayed there for 50 minutes, and then came out"

second - "my grandpa.. u think ur grandad is good.. my grandpa.. my grandpa went underwater, and came out 5 hours later!"

Everybody shocked at this, the third told about his grandad - "My grandad.. he went underwater, still aint up yet!!"

;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online