ello all

ryan-4hw
This post is 5449 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi every1, i been car mad for years (there ability to balance and not fall over won me over!) but now im bike mad, still only a baby bike but got big plans, and another 10 months of a driving ban.

i started with a bust up old dt '91 after a few tinkering sessions it was beating my mates 2006 dt on road in the wet on knobbleys so it had potential, and i had a dremmel! many great things will come from this tool!

i am now in the middle of converted me cute little '94 tzr 4hw, to kick it all off i bugged the missus to buy a 185cc head for it, dremmeled the ports to buggery and its definatley gonna embarress some bigger bikers on the twisties, im relocating the air filter and using the void under teh tank as a 'air rail' to pass out the back of the bike and fill the depression/void above the rear wheel (its a 2stroke! wind and drag is our enemy) possibly a stubby exhaust cheekily hacked up by myself, she is also being treated to a cbr600rr single race seat unit and a rvf400 nose cone with lights. and the only thing i can think of to keep the ront down is 2 heavy duty tokico 6pot calipers off a huyabusa. so its a little bike with big bike bits.

sounds nic but it will all depend of the purple to green paint im applying which depends solely on me preparing the fairing properly, slightest dip or well in the body work and its all screwed.

so now you all know why am here and words of advice would be greatly appreiciated.

Thanks Ryan

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi every1, i been car mad for years (there ability to balance and not fall over won me over!) but now im bike mad, still only a baby bike but got big plans, and another 10 months of a driving ban.

i started with a bust up old dt '91 after a few tinkering sessions it was beating my mates 2006 dt on road in the wet on knobbleys so it had potential, and i had a dremmel! many great things will come from this tool!

i am now in the middle of converted me cute little '94 tzr 4hw, to kick it all off i bugged the missus to buy a 185cc head for it, dremmeled the ports to buggery and its definatley gonna embarress some bigger bikers on the twisties, im relocating the air filter and using the void under teh tank as a 'air rail' to pass out the back of the bike and fill the depression/void above the rear wheel (its a 2stroke! wind and drag is our enemy) possibly a stubby exhaust cheekily hacked up by myself, she is also being treated to a cbr600rr single race seat unit and a rvf400 nose cone with lights. and the only thing i can think of to keep the ront down is 2 heavy duty tokico 6pot calipers off a huyabusa. so its a little bike with big bike bits.

sounds nic but it will all depend of the purple to green paint im applying which depends solely on me preparing the fairing properly, slightest dip or well in the body work and its all screwed.

so now you all know why am here and words of advice would be greatly appreiciated.

Thanks Ryan

lol how did you get a driving ban

and sounds good just make sure you dont make the bike to heavy will all the added bigger bike parts

lol how did you get a driving ban

and sounds good just make sure you dont make the bike to heavy will all the added bigger bike parts

ban? oh i tried the bikes self balance mechanism, my balance was shot! fortunatley there was a curtious police officer trhere to watch me get on my bike after leaving it to warm up for 10 minutes, and then he decided to breathalyze me!

we all love the pro-active bobby!

and i agree about the weight, but after testin the new engine with a naked bike it wanted to lift toooo much, i think i over did the dremmel on the ports.....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online