Rear inidicator on a ybr 125

Mosher Morris
This post is 5441 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey all

just a bit of advice really, i rather devastatingly dropped my bike (but thats why have 125 so hopefully i dont do it with something bigger when the time comes) and the right rear indicator has come off

any ideas whats best to stick it back on with, all it is is the bolt has come out from inside the indicator itself so if i can get the stuck back in jobs a good en

cheers for any suggestions

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey all

just a bit of advice really, i rather devastatingly dropped my bike (but thats why have 125 so hopefully i dont do it with something bigger when the time comes) and the right rear indicator has come off

any ideas whats best to stick it back on with, all it is is the bolt has come out from inside the indicator itself so if i can get the stuck back in jobs a good en

cheers for any suggestions

as far as i remember, the 07 models, had the 'wibbly wobblies' on, theyl just bend and get back to normal..

theyre held in place by a little oval shaped washer thingy.. i assume your ybr is the type with the hard plastic shaft indicators..

i suppose if you can open the indi unit, and somehow remove the old nut, place a new one in there, and push it thru the mudguard bit, and bolt on other side..

or the easier way, a second hand indicator from good old fleabay :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online