sr 250 swing-arm bolt & nut

jaybe
This post is 5461 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:angry: hi all you yam chums :lol: right iam just asking a simple question and that is " where the f*ck can i get a rear swing arm bolt and nut from for my 81 sr 250 :crying: ? or does anyone have one they wanna flog us ? or even still any idea of the length and diameter ( for girls girth :lol::frog: ) can someone email us to help with my predicament as need it on road by October . I have then got to put my Harley into hibernation for 6 months :whatever: jaybe ( john )

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi John

Try Fowlers (Bristol) or Granby (Derbyshire), both these will put some effort into checking if your part is still available.

...Paul

thanks for that i will have to look em up on comp to find them

Hi John

Try Fowlers (Bristol) or Granby (Derbyshire), both these will put some effort into checking if your part is still available.

...Paul

thanks for that i will have to look em up on comp to find them

Check the model is correct on this page first.

Here

thanks for the link . i shall have to put my hand in my pocket now and get one so again thakx jaybe