Dt 125 R Lights & Indicators

nathon
This post is 5506 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello... i have recently bought a 1995 dt 125 r... i soon realized that the fuel tank had a hole in it so i took the tank off and repaired it... after repairing the tank the front light and the indicators will not work.. i tried finding the earth but i could not find this.. also there is a loose black and yellow wire.. but does not seem to connect to anything.. so all the help i can get will be much apreciated..many thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello... i have recently bought a 1995 dt 125 r... i soon realized that the fuel tank had a hole in it so i took the tank off and repaired it... after repairing the tank the front light and the indicators will not work.. i tried finding the earth but i could not find this.. also there is a loose black and yellow wire.. but does not seem to connect to anything.. so all the help i can get will be much apreciated..many thanks.

Hi Nathon,

I guess that the meter lights (neutral etc) also no longer work ? If so I would guess you have pulled a wire when refitting the tank. Check all connections at the front tank mount and where the loom passes around the headstock, also it would be a good idea to check behind the h/lamp just in case something has been disturbed there

Regards Jim

good advice jim.

it seems all too often that im working on the bike (dt175) and when i put everything back together i have inadvertently unplugged a wire from within the headlamp cluster nest of wire. and have to take the lamp out to find which wire came out of its socket.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online