Day of Champions thingy @ Donington

This post is 5403 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya all....

Anyone going to the Day of Champions thingy at Donington Park Thursday 23rd July?? Riders for Health auction too...

We are considering the 'Ride In option'...meet, 2 laps round Mallory, Breakfast, 2 laps round Donny, Access All Areas into Pit / Paddocks / MotoGP riders all for £50!....sounds like a plan Id say... :lol:

Anyone done that before? Any comments?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep...weve bought our tickets...5 of us doing the 'Ride In' option...cant wait...

After doing the laps of the tracks, Ill mostly be found searching for Alvaro Bautista down pit lane :crylaugh:

ooo...going...l i g h t h e a d e d................:wacko::wub:

On a serious note though...do I need to speak to me insurers to do this Ride In? I know you cant go racing round due to the amount of peeps & marshalls etc but Im sure there will be some t**t having a go ....wot happens if I bin me bike? :huh:

On a serious note though...do I need to speak to me insurers to do this Ride In? I know you cant go racing round due to the amount of peeps & marshalls etc but Im sure there will be some t**t having a go ....wot happens if I bin me bike? :huh:

I'll hurt, that's what

hopefully its not classed as racing, but if it is, you do what other track bikers do. wheel it outside onto the road and call the AA ;)

• 2 months later...

So then...2 days to go and counting...........

Anyone else doing the Day of Champions thingy? 7:15am meet at Mallory! blimey! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online