Hi, all!

Clutch_Whisperer
This post is 5484 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I recently bought a 1986 FZ600 that is not currently running, due to the last owner blowing the engine and ripping out important pieces before I got my hands on it (and I am still trying to save money for a new engine and whatnot). I look forward to getting help and support from other Yamaha owners like yourselves.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome, Clutch ! Arizona- that's the place to ride ! Scenery galore and year-round riding (if you can stand the hot.)

Yeah, I have been born and raised in Arizona. I see a LOT of motorcycles around this time of year... I am starting to grow rather envious of the riders that have RUNNING bikes :lol: .

Although, I am still kinda nervous about riding. Not only do I live in a metropolitan city, but there are so many bad drivers out here it's ridiculous... and on top of that, I have no riding experience, aside from riding passenger once or so... so I will need all the tips and advice I can get, especially technique and mechanically speaking!