My Dad's XT660X Sligh Mod

barwell1992
This post is 5418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

oops spelling mistake in the topic lol suposed to say slight no sligh

well i decided to show off my dads XT660X

the extras it has on it are as folowed

.led mini indecators

.Quill Evo2 pipes

.tail tidy

.acerbis hand guards

.acerbis cyclops front light

CNC fork yoke

Mods made

.CO2limiter removed

.removed fork covers

well we actuly dont like the fork covers off but the bloke befor took them off and the brakets that atach to the 2 bolts on the fork braces/clamps and we dont have a talk wrench so going to get them refited buy the yamaha delaler when it goes for a cervice it did have a K&N air filter but was unridable with the exhaust on as well so i removed it to save paying out for a dyno tune

its a 2007 moddel and hes only had it about a week and a half

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

thanks for looking i have to say its a joy to ride :) i just want my licens now lol just to go out on my bike and my dads :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looks good mate glad you got it sorted,nothing worse than a bike that will not behave itself

Merv

ye lol :)

we know no why the old owner took the exhaust's off a put the standard ones on but ohh well seems to be runing sweet now might convince him to get a power comander for my MT-03 and his XT think i might rob the K&N because it seems to run fine with just that in no other mods but we shall see

just realised this thing turns on a sixpence lol went down the drive and manged to do a uturn in about one and a half road space way better than the MT-03 that just manages it on a wide doble road and thats on full lock

• 2 months later...

Thats a wild looking 'Bronco' Dan, you'd better watch what your doing when you finaly get to hit the streets on that (I dont mean literaly 'hit the streets', I mean,,em,,well you know, go 'raiding'), or something :huh:

haha ^^ lol yeh but its not mine its my dads as stated but have had a bash on it just after it was dyno run but its not much more powerful than myn mt-03 althogh the front pick's up better

haha ^^ lol yeh but its not mine its my dads as stated but have had a bash on it just after it was dyno run but its not much more powerful than myn mt-03 althogh the front pick's up better

Very very Nice Barwell.

Is this your dads or yours?? :D

Very very Nice Barwell.

Is this your dads or yours?? :D

lol its my dads but i just did all the work on it :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online