Newbie from Los Angeles

chrismejia
This post is 5505 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

I'm Chris from Los Angeles, new to the forum and fairly new to the Yamaha world. I finally decided that I need to get my bike on the road after it has been sitting for years collecting dust, rust and a non-op title. I have a lot of work to do on it. I joined the YOC in hopes of help from all of you experts. Thanks for letting me on.

The bike is a 1976 XS500.

This past weekend I took out the carbs to give them a good cleaning and discovered that I am missing the springs from the chamber. So, I am hoping one of you guys may be able to guide me in getting them. Should this be on a different post? Should I put up a WTB post? New here so any help would be appreciated.

2rfdldj.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wellcome to the Y.O.C., chrismejia !!

I´ve got a service manual but in german.Perhaps the charts, and exploded views help you to jet your carbs.

If you want it, tell me and i upload it for you.

:rolleyes:

Wellcome to the Y.O.C., chrismejia !!

I´ve got a service manual but in german.Perhaps the charts, and exploded views help you to jet your carbs.

If you want it, tell me and i upload it for you.

:rolleyes:

Thanks Yamagod. That would be pretty cool. thanks!

Hey chris welcome to the forum honey.

Sorry i cant help you but there will be others like Yamagod along shortly to give you some advice.

Enjoy your stay x

Hey chris welcome to the forum honey.

Sorry i cant help you but there will be others like Yamagod along shortly to give you some advice.

Enjoy your stay x

Great to know! I look forward to the advise and help. Thanks for welcoming me. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online