einsteins theory

mervin
This post is 5503 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Einstein was born March 14, 1879. He would be almost 130 if he were alive today.

Few people remember that the Nobel Prize winner married his cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, after his first marriage dissolved in 1919. At the time he stated that he was attracted to Elsa because she was so well endowed... He postulated that if you are attracted to women with large breasts, the attraction is even stronger if there is a DNA connection. This came to be known as. . ...

Einstein's Theory of Relative Titty

----------------------------------------------------

and theres more

What's a Catholic Priest and a pint of Guiness got in common?

Black coat, white collar and god help your arse if you get a dodgy one!

--------------------------------------------------

Two golfers are enjoying a round when they get stuck behind a group of women. One of the women, half way through a putt, starts jogging into the woods. One of the blokes says to the other "That's the club president's wife! I bet she's going in the woods for a ****."

"No chance" says the other "She's a respectable bird!" So they head off quietly into the woods to have a look, and sure enough, there she is, the president's wife, crouched down curling out a steaming turd.

The first bloke grins smugly and says, "I bet 20 quid she leaves without wiping her arse." "Never! I'll take that bet"

So the first man shouts "Oi!!"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!

jajaajajejejejejej

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online