YZF-R125 Safety Recall

gmanhearn
This post is 5526 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

Yamaha are recalling loads of new R-125`s because of a problem with the fuel tank including mine ,im due for a service as im at 600 miles ,but the tank is not in till next week(28th) does any 1 think it would be a problem to just get both jobs done on the 28th ? the problem is i would of done another 300 miles so in effect my 1st service would`nt be till 900 miles not 600 ? any thoughts would be great - Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

best thing to do would be to call Yamaha themselves or go directly to your yamaha dealer and ask them.

i wouldnt have thought there would be any problem getting "both jobs" done on the same day.

whats up with the fuel tank?

best thing to do would be to call Yamaha themselves or go directly to your yamaha dealer and ask them.

i wouldnt have thought there would be any problem getting "both jobs" done on the same day.

whats up with the fuel tank?

Well apparently in extreme cases the tank/pump pipe can crack and cause a feul leak,i spoke to them earlier and said is it urgent or can it wait a week and the guy seemed to surgest it would be fine ,just to keep and eye on it and look out for any smell of fuel ,my thing was if it would cause any problems going 300 miles over for my first service cant see that an extra 300 miles would make that much difference

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online