Is this a Wild Bunch or what ?

wildone
This post is 5577 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Contrary to general belief we are not ALL Bad on the Northeast Fronteer.

Why not join us in a little charity gesture this Easter and make some hospitalised kids happier for a day.

Dyawannabee2.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the glasgow easter egg run was cancelled, theres a lot of work going on at the secc where everyone was to meet and the orginizers decided it wouldnt be safe to have ten thoosand bikes clogging up the roads, its a shame when something like that happens. didnt seem like ten thousand last year maybe a thousand but i never counted. i think the police couldnt be arsed.. still, went up to yorkhill anyway and took a few eggs for the kids in long term,,,

makes you remember how lucky you are.

Ill be doing the Wirral Egg Run again this year for charidee :D

Im also holding a weekend rally in July in aid of SCOPE the charity for people with cerebral palsy - ill post details soon when i have a few things confirmed

hey wild one any of the NERDOC guys in with ya

NERDOC

merv

If you mean the strokers from the Three Horse Shoes at Running Waters Merv. ----- I'm certain that they will be represented at the Durham bash 'cos it's right on their doorstep and they're a great bunch themselves.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online