rossi replica paintjob cost?????

Sonny r 125
This post is 5558 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had a slight spill on my r 125 and is gonna cost me near on a grand to replace all the panels on the left side and top of tank. but as only 2 panals are actually broken and rest just a bit scratched up i thought i may be cheaper to just replace the broken panels and then have it all sprayed. if i do end up getting it sprayed i thought i would go for the 2009 fiat paint job (might as well ay). anyone have any idea what sort of price i would be looking at. obviously if its cheaper to replace all panels then i will do that.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

had a slight spill on my r 125 and is gonna cost me near on a grand to replace all the panels on the left side and top of tank. but as only 2 panals are actually broken and rest just a bit scratched up i thought i may be cheaper to just replace the broken panels and then have it all sprayed. if i do end up getting it sprayed i thought i would go for the 2009 fiat paint job (might as well ay). anyone have any idea what sort of price i would be looking at. obviously if its cheaper to replace all panels then i will do that.

Why not go to a bike plastic/paint repairer ? your plastics & tank could be well cheaper than buying bits & having them sprayed ... I just had the XJ900 plastics repaired (fairing cracked & scuffed, front mudguard scuffed) they were repaired & painted to OEM on top of that I took in 2 FS1 tanks 2 sets of side panels, 2 seat tails and both sides of the lower fairing for the 900... total cost £270 so I guess a repair would be cheaper rather than new panels and repainting them unless you want to customize your bike but still you could use the old bits repaired & painted rather than new & repainted.

Regards Jim

Why not go to a bike plastic/paint repairer ? your plastics & tank could be well cheaper than buying bits & having them sprayed ... I just had the XJ900 plastics repaired (fairing cracked & scuffed, front mudguard scuffed) they were repaired & painted to OEM on top of that I took in 2 FS1 tanks 2 sets of side panels, 2 seat tails and both sides of the lower fairing for the 900... total cost £270 so I guess a repair would be cheaper rather than new panels and repainting them unless you want to customize your bike but still you could use the old bits repaired & painted rather than new & repainted.

Regards Jim

I was only going to replace the panels that can't be repaired and keep most of the panels.

I was only going to replace the panels that can't be repaired and keep most of the panels.

It must be well stuffed if the panels cannot b repaired ! Is there 90% of the damaged panals remaining ? If so a plastic repairman can make them good. The point I was making is you could have a few bits repaired with the remaining good bits painted to the spec you want for less than buying a few new bits

Regards Jim

It must be well stuffed if the panels cannot b repaired ! Is there 90% of the damaged panals remaining ? If so a plastic repairman can make the good. The point I was making is you could have a few bits repaired with the remaining good bits painted to the spec you want for less than buying a few new bits

Regards Jim

Yeah I agree with what you are saying. The main damage is a big chunk of plastic missing around the headlights.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online