Well... here goes... Hi Everyone !!

Turbine
This post is 5551 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi again everyone!

I have replied to you all in individually and hope you received them.

However I did have problems with "Quotes" and not being able to post!

(as with Choppernorgate)

Should I Quote or Reply to posts?

Any advice would be great!

Cheers

Paul

Turbine

I have read Help, but its not obvious to me : )

Should I Quote ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi turbo / ine i meant :D wen replying just delite the quotes , [so thers just one left.]

Any way "" i see u were a fs1e man " u musta been riding in the fog of the superior GARELLI TIGER Xs then . I THNK THIS IS HOW MOST fs1e owners are ADDICTED TO TWOSTROKE OIL [ merv were u one too] .

And i had a white /red DT175 also ... so we do have a little in common :lol: WELCOME

Just to say Hi to everyone.

I'm Paul - 50 years young.

Been riding for over 30 years... (well, I get off to have my tea!!)

Mainly Yamaha's - Started with a FS1-E in Purple - then a DT175 twin shock White - RD200 Orange - RD400 DX Maroon I raced that one - TA125 Race bike, raced that too - DT175 MX Blue - SR500 Black - XS1100 Silver - SRX600 Silver... and some other Jap stuff. But my heart is with Yamaha and right now I have an MT-03! oop's... in Red! (Colour is important to me... well it is!)

I live in sunny Stockport nr Manchester UK.

Two grown kids and no ties. (never did like them anyway... the ties that is... love my kids!)

My daughter has a YBR125 and is quite a natural rider, but my son just aint interested at all.

I could go on, but Im aiming to find friends not loose them already!!! ; )

Ok guys, look forward to chatting and sharing what I think I know - looking forward to learning new stuff too!

Best wishes

Paul

--------

Turbine

Hi Turbine

Been riding for 30 years myself also ride MT-03 in midnight black,was wondering if you've popped into the MT owners web site yet..:http://mt-owners-club.org.uk/9.html It's a crackin site just for MT owners(or any of you other Yamheads out there)check it out,speak soon

The Dude B)

hello mate

fast approaching the old five oh meself started with an FS1E well after a kerry capitano wish i had kept both now

then 2 Rd250 airheads brand spanking new RD250B in orange then another new RD250D in silver 20 odd years break bought a silver RD250D again and sold last spring to finance guess what another silver 250d with wire wheels etc, also red 400D and black 400e project in waiting in the shed for several years. also 2 honda 650 thumpers

merv

Hi Blackhat250!!!

Good to hear from you!

Yes.. the Garelli Tiger - so quick and I guess it helped my two stroke oil addiction - the smell, not drink!!

Loved the DT175 though - at 17 it was my first "real bike" and just loved it in white!

I do miss two strokes though : (

Hey.. take care and speak soon!

Paul

Hi Dude!

Love the MT in black but got an ex-demo in red - still cool and a within my budget!

Very happy with it so far. Had to have the Throttle position sensor replaced, but now it runs smooth!

Im just going to have a look at the MT site, so thanks for the link.

Hope all ok with yours and enjoying it ; )

Take care and speak soon.

Paul

Hi Mervin!

Woe... you have stayed loyal - wish I had, really miss the RD400DX.

Still, the MT-03 has a 2stroke feel to it - I mean like the RD, tractable and the then grin factor when you want it : )

You've got lots in the shed to keep you busy by the sound of it - look forward to seeing them if you post any photos!!

Take care Merv!

Paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online