NOISY

gingerluke
This post is 7283 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HAS ANY ONE BEEN PULLED WITH A FULL DEP SYSTEM YET CUS THE FRONT PIPE IS SO NOISY :eek I WONDERED IF IT IS ILEGAL,BECUASE OF THE NOISE AND I KNOW MY BIKE WONT PASS THE M.O.T[-X WITH IT ON ANY WAY CHERRS LUKE

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thingy that joins exhaust to port might be broken....make my sisters moped sound like Nitrous powered landmower...

checked for holes??or is this a brand new one....

laugh if he got the CRD motorcross head pipe...that IS illegal... :P

dep are legal on the dt cause they only made one but like has already been said check the manifold cause it shouldnt be that noisy it should sound like a wasp trapped in a jar

its also chukin out 2-stroke on the front of the engine casin what does this mean and yes it is a new one i thought i would get a washer thing that goes on the manifold is this why its makin a mess on my engine casin cheers luke

your manifold isnt sealed then get some exhaust paste from your local kwik fit center its absolutley brilliant stuff it dries like concrete and if its done properley it would probably out live the exhaust

otherwise liks are leader says silicone woeks well

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online