jobs

mattR125
This post is 5578 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Try Yellow Pages and ring round all the companies who do the kind of work you're interested in. Also, send out some covering letters with a CV to EVERYBODY. You should get at least a few interviews out of it.

Hey does any1 no were i can get an apprenticeship in cheshire

A very open question, unless I have missed part of your topic , What age are you and what level of education did you achieve.

What are your interests?. Have you considered a career as an engineer in the merchant navy or electrical technical type training. Training to become a marine engineer normally takes the form of a cadetship and involves a three year training progamme with time split at college and at sea. Eventually you would be likely to achieve an HND certificate and this could lead onto a full degree course.

On qualifying your expected first years salary would be in the region of £25,000+ depending on which company employed you.

I have been at sea now for 40 years and work for BP, if interested logon to their website at BP.com I think that is the website and checkit out.

Hope this will be of help.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online