MulletFest comes to town......

Pete
This post is 7279 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

.....also known as the Welsh Bike Show, held in Builth Wells.

Same old gathering of Patch Club/Back Street Heroes/MAG types, as far as the eye could see there was wall to wall mullets, tattoos, leather waistcoats, pierced faces, ZZ Top beards etc. The blokes were no better either! :lol:

Most of the stuff on display was bloody trikes and streetfighters, and the "stunt" show was awful.

The only saving grace at these annual events is cheap clothing and accessories....we must have had about £200 worth for about £70.

Took my camera....but there was nothing worth taking I'm afraid! :roll:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

as far as the eye could see there was wall to wall mullets, tattoos, leather waistcoats, pierced faces, ZZ Top beards etc. The blokes were no better either!  

pmsl 8) :lol::lol: i'm growing a bit of the mullet at the moment :oops: , except it's long at the sides and top too :P , my mum reckons i look like liam gallagher :lol: 8) :wink:

• Admin

A mullet :lol: You will have to post a pic :wink:

• Admin

PMSL :lol: We will have Iver Hardon next :shock:

Not if Da Mozzman has him first! :lol:

i think you have got a few issues peter you are the only person who brings up pooftahs after they are gone and forgotten personally i think you are jealous cause they wanted me and not you its ok though mate you can have them im happy with my FIANCE AND THE KIDS

i am extremely homophobic but i dont want to think about ass shagging 24/7 i think you should try it to calm your curiosity and get yourself a bloke

you no what they say the one who dosent shut up about it is probably a battyboy hiself

or is it cause you are welsh

• Admin

m im happy with my FIANCE AND THE KIDS

Dont let social services read that :shock:

• Admin

We will have Mr Jackson himself signing up soon :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online