Desk calendars

Mike 'Spike' Edwards
This post is 5287 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

calendar-white-vsm.jpg

So, that's the posting over - they are all out and in the system - it's up to Mr. Postie now for the delivery.

If you think I should have sent you one, and might have forgotten, or would like to request one for the first time, please get in touch.

smMN64pveV5055.jpg

There are some great shots of Peter Day's beautifully prepared FZR400RRSP - all photos were online this year for a public vote - and the FZR features quite a lot.

We know it's the credit crunch, and difficult for everyone - but any donations, no matter how small, towards p&p&p (production, postage, packing) are most gratefully recieved - and thanks go out to those who have contributed already. Calendar request / donate

You don't want to know how much we've spent, but hey - they look nice...

Bloke.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

calendar-white-vsm.jpg

So, that's the posting over - they are all out and in the system - it's up to Mr. Postie now for the delivery.

If you think I should have sent you one, and might have forgotten, or would like to request one for the first time, please get in touch.

smMN64pveV5055.jpg

There are some great shots of Peter Day's beautifully prepared FZR400RRSP - all photos were online this year for a public vote - and the FZR features quite a lot.

We know it's the credit crunch, and difficult for everyone - but any donations, no matter how small, towards p&p&p (production, postage, packing) are most gratefully recieved - and thanks go out to those who have contributed already. Calendar request / donate

You don't want to know how much we've spent, but hey - they look nice...

Bloke.

hi mate, i would like one of those calenders if thats ok, also i can donate a few quid no problem. is the site secure enough to make a payment, is it through paypal.

thanks daz

Yes Daz, I use the secure online system PayPal, so it is all external to my site, and subject to their stringent security; if you click on this link you can get straight to the paypal donation bit and the other bit if you want to leave me your details, how many calendars you would like, and any dedications. Address details / Paypal

Cheers.

Bloke.

sm-macau.jpg

Yes Daz, I use the secure online system PayPal, so it is all external to my site, and subject to their stringent security; if you click on this link you can get straight to the paypal donation bit and the other bit if you want to leave me your details, how many calendars you would like, and any dedications. Address details / Paypal

Cheers.

Bloke.

sm-macau.jpg

hi mate, donation sent ....its only a few quid buddy but it all helps.

thanks daz

• 10 months later...

hi mate, donation sent ....its only a few quid buddy but it all helps.

thanks daz

:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online