AM I TAKING THE PI**

0nthecase
This post is 5619 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI FOLKS, IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I THINK ITS BRILL.. NOW DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE TAKING THE PI** IF I WAS TO ADVERTISE SOME YAMAHA SPARES ON THIS SITE, I JUST DONT WANT PEOPLE TO THINK IM GONNA USE THE SITE TO MAKE MONEY OR JUST TO ADVERTISE STUFF THATS ALL. I GOT SOME BITS AND BOBS TO CLEAR OUT OF MY SHED THATS ALL AND THEY ARE GETTING IN MY WAY A BIT.

THANKS DAZ

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI FOLKS, IM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I THINK ITS BRILL.. NOW DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE TAKING THE PI** IF I WAS TO ADVERTISE SOME YAMAHA SPARES ON THIS SITE, I JUST DONT WANT PEOPLE TO THINK IM GONNA USE THE SITE TO MAKE MONEY OR JUST TO ADVERTISE STUFF THATS ALL. I GOT SOME BITS AND BOBS TO CLEAR OUT OF MY SHED THATS ALL AND THEY ARE GETTING IN MY WAY A BIT.

THANKS DAZ

turn y'caps lock off and use the "For Sale" section. :D

THANKS DAZ

Seeing as you've asked so nicely and have actually taken the time to post a "hello" previously AND stick around longer than 48 hours - then no - we wouldn't think you're taking the piss - so long as you stop posting in capitals............ ;)

Seeing as you've asked so nicely and have actually taken the time to post a "hello" previously AND stick around longer than 48 hours - then no - we wouldn't think you're taking the piss - so long as you stop posting in capitals............ ;)

thanks for that goff, ill stop posting in capitals from now on and i will stick around for more than the 48 hours ha ha

daz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online