364 ID

compmoto
This post is 5607 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know the DT 360 is 446, I'm thinking MX 360 is a 364, but I've been wrong before...that bike also has the fuel tank with a mounting stud up thru the tank body center, is this correct? Is Speed and Sport the only option for old NOS for Yammy? I need side plates,fenders,and replacement seat covers for '77 YZ 250 D and '79 YZ 125 F. I will be @ PVR swap meet 1/25/09 in York,PA. Could someone meet me there with these parts? I'll even pay for them... :D if not, anyone know where I might find these ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

http://www.motoverse.com/tools/vin/yamaha.asp

try motogrid and bikebandit in the usa

http://www.dropbears.com/m/models/yamaha/index.htm maybe something useful here

I know the DT 360 is 446, I'm thinking MX 360 is a 364, but I've been wrong before...that bike also has the fuel tank with a mounting stud up thru the tank body center, is this correct? Is Speed and Sport the only option for old NOS for Yammy? I need side plates,fenders,and replacement seat covers for '77 YZ 250 D and '79 YZ 125 F. I will be @ PVR swap meet 1/25/09 in York,PA. Could someone meet me there with these parts? I'll even pay for them... :D if not, anyone know where I might find these ?

364 is a 1974 MX 250, You can get your plastic and seat cover at AMS Racing. E-Bay also has these parts often.

thanx,you 2 ! that's good info! I understand completely. Folks, please keep an eye out for the side plates for the '77 YZ 250, I'm hoping to have it ready by March '09. I don't have a motor to reassemble on that one, it's complete,with great compression, on the original piston/rings/bore.In other words,I have little excuse to NOT have it done,ASAP.

thanx,you 2 ! that's good info! I understand completely. Folks, please keep an eye out for the side plates for the '77 YZ 250, I'm hoping to have it ready by March '09. I don't have a motor to reassemble on that one, it's complete,with great compression, on the original piston/rings/bore.In other words,I have little excuse to have it done,ASAP.

Where are you going to race.

this past season,there were races at Budds, and a track W.Va.,but I'll need to get into the vintage mx scene better than now, if I'm gonna pursue any racing.It'd be for fun , nothing more.Maybe I'll get that lifelong, elusive "trophy"!!I'm getting closer to the end,than I am to the beginning!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online