yzf750r ?

keith1967
This post is 5388 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

just joined hoping to speak to lots of other yamaha nutters

has anyone else got a yzf750,since buying mine last year i have yet to see another even though i have been to poole bike night 4 times

just wondered how rare they are as there was quite a bit of interest in my old machine.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone,

has anyone else got a yzf750,since buying mine last year i have yet to see another even though i have been to poole bike night 4 times

just wondered how rare they are as there was quite a bit of interest in my old machine.

hi keith,i had a 1996 yzf750r for 4 years.sold it 6 months ago and bought a 04 r6.should have kept the 750r.even though there not what you would call modern tackle the 750r was £9000 in 96.that shows you how special it was then,and even today would blow away most modern stuff and stay with the rest.one of the mags did a test around cadwell park i think it was.it was 1 second a lap slower than a05 gsxr1000,nuff said.

Hi everyone,

Hi Keith i own a yzf750 , i bought mine this year . I think its a great bike fast comfy and handles better than most modern bikes ..... love it ..

Hey Keith, I'm onto my 2nd one now :lol:

thanks guys,I was begining to think i had the only one in the uk and you are all right it is an excellent bike and doesn't look out of place with modern machines.

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone,

Your "old machine" was underated by the press and therefore by the average punter.

The launch of the comparably "over-rated" 'blade kept this machine as one of preforming sports bikes best kept secrets

In my opinion it was easily the best performing machine in it's class / era and was a blade beater in any fair comparison

I actually "had both" and thereby should be aforded the right to this oppinion

YZF750WildThing.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online