YAM YZF 750 R

EwOkIE
This post is 5668 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

1995 YZF750R

Hi all, I need some help.

I am endlessly looking on ebay and other friggin sites looking to change my standard end can on my bike to a better one (akrapovic,yoshi...etc)

What size do I need as a few ppl ask the hole size and whats the better can? :(

---------------------------

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1995 YZF750R

I am endlessly looking on ebay and other friggin sites looking to change my standard end can on my bike to a better one (akrapovic,yoshi...etc)

hi, i am just new to this site, but i have a yzf 750, i put a r6 can on it and it sounds the muts nuts,, you need a 52mm diameter pipe,, hope this helps :D

1995 YZF750R

i put a r6 can on my yzf 750 was nice, now i have put a remus can on sounds realy meaty!!!! B)

From memory I think it is a 50mm link pipe, but any decent parts dealer should be able to look up the fitment for any given pipe manufacturer.

Use a set of verniers or even a large pipe wrench to measure your original if you're buying privately.

Hi you say a 52mm pipe I need ...

Is that the link pipe or an attachment..as I am new to bikes myself.

Thanks

--------------

hi, its the link pipe 52mm,, hope this helps,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online