Mechanic needed near SW16, London

JohnDryden
This post is 5665 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got to within 100 yards of my house last night when my engine seized. Luckily I wasn't go to fast, still not a pleasant expeirence having the back lock up like that. Any recommendations for trustworthy mechanics in the South West London area? I suspect it's going to be expensive to get my bike back on the road :-(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nasty thing lock ups glad your ok, Now i know you have said SW16 but I guess the bike will need to be put in a Van or trailer to get to a shop ?

My mate runs a fantastic little independent workshop and is a real old style mechanic very particular and very good prices, he services loads of bikes and there are allways engines in bits around his workshop, he is honest and would give you a straight answer. He services my bikes and many of my mates too.

BUT the workshop is in Stevenage Herts just off the A1 it's called Raceway Motorcycles and phone number is 01438365738 speak to Steve

Web site http://www.ringjunkies.co.uk/

Square Box.

• Who's Online (See full list)