Gotcha.......

Cynic
This post is 5675 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A builder and his apprentice on a building site are argueing about how much you can carry in a wheelbarrow. The old guy starts to get fed up with it and says to the younger guy,

"Right a months wages! , i bet i can carry something across the site in the wheelbarrow that you can't"

The young wipper snapper jumps at the 'easy' money,

"you've got a bet old timer, i can lift far more for far longer than you ever can". :D

So they shake on the bet to make it official then the old guy looks at him with a thin smile, <_<

"go on then get in......" :lol:

I'm normally far too late with gags i seem to be the last person to hear them but this had me gigling all day so what the hell....... ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A builder and his apprentice on a building site are argueing about how much you can carry in a wheelbarrow. The old guy starts to get fed up with it and says to the younger guy,

"Right a months wages! , i bet i can carry something across the site in the wheelbarrow that you can't"

The young wipper snapper jumps at the 'easy' money,

"you've got a bet old timer, i can lift far more for far longer than you ever can". :D

So they shake on the bet to make it official then the old guy looks at him with a thin smile, <_<

"go on then get in......" :lol:

I'm normally far too late with gags i seem to be the last person to hear them but this had me gigling all day so what the hell....... ;)

:lol:

a labourer on a building site goes to his boss and asks for some oil for his barrow:

boss: why what's wrong with it?

labourer: when i push it goes squeak........ squeak.......squeak.......squeak

boss: YOU'RE FIRED!!

labourer: because my barrow squeaks!?

boss: no, because it should be going squeak squeak squeak squeak