dt125 rear pads coming out

pwoiks
This post is 5698 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

has anyone ever had this on their dt125?? mine is R reg so 1998?? ive recently started trail riding and ive been going with people on much more capable speeds so ive been going flat out on rough terrain on the dt to try and keep up. im guessing its all the bouncing around that has caused it but its the 2nd time its happed within a month.

does anyone know how to cure the problem

rich

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

has anyone ever had this on their dt125?? mine is R reg so 1998?? ive recently started trail riding and ive been going with people on much more capable speeds so ive been going flat out on rough terrain on the dt to try and keep up. im guessing its all the bouncing around that has caused it but its the 2nd time its happed within a month.

does anyone know how to cure the problem

rich

surely that cnt happen can it as it has the tabs...has ur pads got tabs either side? are they the correct pad? is the anti rattle spring in there?

check the carrier the caliper sits on, part of it can break off when heavy breaking doing off-road work. I had this happen to 4 different dt's when i worked for a motorcycle youth project. If it is the carrier then it's gonna be expensive coz yamaha sell's the carrier & caliper as a complete unit (so make friends with your local breakers,lol).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online