Exhausts filling up with fuel

Slug
This post is 5693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My RD350LC11 ypvs keeps filling the exhaust up with fuel and also holds back at about 60mph. Can some one help? THANKS

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My RD350LC11 ypvs keeps filling the exhaust up with fuel and also holds back at about 60mph. Can some one help? THANKS

Sounds like your not firing on all cylinders ;) . If you are getting gas in the exhaust then the cylinder would not be firing for some reason. That would also cause top speed to be limited.

Sounds like your not firing on all cylinders ;) . If you are getting gas in the exhaust then the cylinder would not be firing for some reason. That would also cause top speed to be limited.

;) Thanks. I've put New plugs in and checked the timing ,thats all fine.It does'nt seem to be missing.Any other ideas? :rolleyes:

Both exhausts or just one, do both exhausts get hot at the header pipe?

Both Pipes and yes it does get hot at the header pipe. :D

This is a new one on me, that is some fuel burns and some does'nt, Never had a power valve bike myself but i'm wondering if this could be the culprit, ive heard they can stick, somehow they rotate in the exhaust port i think, can you check its workink correctly, have you got a manual etc etc, try you tube too, sometimes people put useful stuff on there!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online