FZ1 extra's

Chancer
This post is 5591 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got my new FZ1 and I am well pleased with it.

I want a few mods to start with

1) Aftermarket exhaust (considering a Yoshi but I will take on all advice)

2) Tail tidy

3) Is there a gel seat available ? these things have the hardest seat of anything I have ever ridden !

If anyone has suggestions for the above I would be grateful.

Keith

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI, Chancer.

I'm also looking for a decent replacement can - see elsewhere in the forums for posts about this from other members.

I have the R&G tail tidy that Yamaha dealers sell and it's fine. It has made all the difference and the fitting was really simple.

With regards to the seat, I have had my Fazer for 2 years and you do get used to the hard seat. I have looked at gel covers, but excluded them. If I was to replace my seat, I would probably look at the following :-

http://www.motorbike-seats.co.uk/

http://www.sargentcycle.co.uk/

http://www.baglux.co.uk/seats.php

Hope you enjoy your bike as much as I have over the past 2 years

Morph

• 2 months later...

2) Tail tidy

3) Is there a gel seat available ? these things have the hardest seat of anything I have ever ridden !

Keith

Have aso got an FZ1, bloody brilliant bike aint it !

Ive a Akrapovic tri-oval end can on it - works for me

tail tidy from evotech performance (www.evotech-performance.com) product ref 5081 cost £54.99

ordered a corbin seat for it, but still waiting for deivery from USA !!

on another note, fell in love with a MV Brutale 910R, even had permission from other half to buy, but every time i go into my garage, still get a massive grin from the FZ1, so decided against the MV !

Happy riding

Rob

2) Tail tidy

If anyone has suggestions for the above I would be grateful.

Keith

hi mate, i got a full akrapovic system fitted on my fz1 with removable baffle and it looks and sounds awesome, my tail tidy is a evotech one and looks cool, you can get the gel seats off e bay or any yamaha dealers like cmc . check the photo gallery and look at my fz1 to see if ya like the exhausts and tail tidy . daz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online