Yamaha YAS1

harrness
This post is 2434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

Really like the site, have just joined. Would like to buy a Yamaha YAS1, anyone know where there may be one for sale. Had one when I was 16 (1969) and unfortunately that makes me now 55. Have continued to ride for most of that time. Current bike is a Yamaha MT03, great bike.

Thanks

Harry

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

Really like the site, have just joined. Would like to buy a Yamaha YAS1, anyone know where there may be one for sale. Had one when I was 16 (1969) and unfortunately that makes me now 55. Have continued to ride for most of that time. Current bike is a Yamaha MT03, great bike.

Thanks

Harry

Hi Harry, welcome to the forum, Not seen many of those advertised but apart from the obvious keep an eye out on ebay, Also if youre in uk it might be worthwhile buying classic motorcycle mechanics, always a good selection of oldies in there.

• 3 months later...

Hi

Thanks

Harry

hi;harry eddie brien here in dublin ireland have nice yas1 for sale please contact 00353872338331,year 1970 matching frame & ENGINE NUMBERS one owner can deliver engine 100% perfect,regards eddie brien

• 8 years later...
On 11/12/2010 at 3:48 AM, Guest pertheswede said:

Hi Everyone,

I have three, yes THREE, recently acquired AS1's and literally a shed load of parts for them including lots of genuine YAMAHA NOS stuff. I shall be restoring one of them and selling the other two and the surplus parts.

I may need some advice on this model once the restoration kicks off but it is well down the pecking order at present as I have about 30 other classic bikes that we are restoring first.

JobLotBikesfrom03-11-2010021.jpg

JobLotBikesfrom03-11-2010023.jpg

JobLotBikesfrom03-11-2010024.jpg

JobLotBikesfrom03-11-2010030.jpg

JobLotBikesfrom03-11-2010036.jpg

JobLotBikesfrom03-11-2010037.jpg

JobLotBikesfrom03-11-2010025.jpg

Yes 

Can you please help me with the engine and other parts of the bike I'd really like to buy the materials because I am repairing my as1 too 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online