Last bit of Summer.....

YamaHead
This post is 5700 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Worked my ass off over the weekend, playing lumberjack as I gave the 4 big maple tree's in my front yard, a long overdue trim......spent both Saturday & Sunday running a chainsaw from a good 20+ft. up a ladder. :blink: .....looks like a tornado touched down @ my place now! :D

Weather was great as it was in the 80'sF both days......so I managed to get out for a spin both evenings just to kool off & blow all the sawdust outta my hair & pockets! :lol: .......

Sept28009.jpg

I've seen plenty of squirrels, jay's & crows(flying rats!) around my place in the last 20 years......but this was the 1st time I've ever seen 1 of these chaps hanging out around my garage ;) ......

Sept28006-1.jpg

Global warming has everything outta whack! :rolleyes:

Looks like the Liquid Sunshine will return by the end of this week <_< , so my timing wasn't too far off I guess. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Worked my ass off over the weekend, playing lumberjack as I gave the 4 big maple tree's in my front yard, a long overdue trim......spent both Saturday & Sunday running a chainsaw from a good 20+ft. up a ladder. :blink: .....looks like a tornado touched down @ my place now! :D

Weather was great as it was in the 80'sF both days......so I managed to get out for a spin both evenings just to kool off & blow all the sawdust outta my hair & pockets! :lol: .......

Sept28009.jpg

I've seen plenty of squirrels, jay's & crows(flying rats!) around my place in the last 20 years......but this was the 1st time I've ever seen 1 of these chaps hanging out around my garage ;) ......

Sept28006-1.jpg

Global warming has everything outta whack! :rolleyes:

Looks like the Liquid Sunshine will return by the end of this week <_< , so my timing wasn't too far off I guess. :D

and it's peeing it down here :angry:

Today was a LOVELY day :D

Sun was shining... but tomorrow it's meant to rain :(

Got some sprinkles this morning, and had intermitent clouds the rest of the day. Supposed to rain on friday which is my daughters wedding day. Oh well, at least we will be inside.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online