how do i get stolen & recovered?? back on the road

alza
This post is 5702 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone anyone got any advise on how to get my bike back on the road??as there is no frame number!!the only thing i have is damaged vehicle sales invoice & bike reg no..alza..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there.

i think the best thing to do would be to contact the DVLA directly and ask them about it, they should be able to tell you all you need to know and how to go about getting it back on the road :).

if its stolen and recovered i think you can only get 3rd party fire and theft insurance, not comprehensive. not 100% sure so maybe someone else can confirm that

hi i was told on another site that the police can restamp the frame..if there is no frame number but when i went to my local police station they didnt have a clue what i was talking about???& never heard of police looking at stolen & recovered bikes..anyone help??

hi wild foamy thanx for the info..i contacted the dvla & all i have to do is fill in a v62 which costs 25pounds & the dvla can book my bike in to get the frame re stamped...cheers alza

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online